Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge


It's time for another challenge on my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper blog - I hope to see you there during February with your creations using some of your patterned paper.

Why is it that I have stacks of patterned paper (the reason why I started the challenge blog in the first place ... to try and use more of it) ... and then I still go out and buy more? I recently bought some Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection Parisienne Blue papers ... two packs, one for me and one to give as a prize for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge - you've got to be in it to win it ... the winner will be randomly picked.

For my card I used a variety of papers from the pack of Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection Parisienne Blue with some matching washi tapes, an accordion flower with button and a birthday sentiment. The stamped image is one of my favourite Penny Black stamps 'letters and flowers' inked with memento Paris dusk.

I based my card on the sketch given for Papertake 'take your pick' week:





This is also for:

Seize the birthday: anything goes
Dare to be sassy Thursdays 266: keep it the same - monochromatic
Penny Black January: new (plenty of new papers and washi tape used)
All kinds of cards 121: stamping
Penny Black and more at Allsorts February: anything goes except a digi (I used a Penny Black stamp)
Stamping sensations February: anything goes
Glitter n sparkle 122: anything goes
Sisters of craft February: anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and l love the sketch you used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Hazel. Love all the blues. I find this capsulle collection very beautiful and I too have way too many patterned papers. Especially since I most of the time make my own background papers. Can't hold back in buying them either ;-)
    Hugs, veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Hazel, one of my fav Penny Black stamps.

    Thanks so much for joining us again at Penny Black and More Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. gorgeous. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DP, the flower, the text behind the flower.....oh my! Gorgeous Hazel! Thanks for playing along again at seize the Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card Thank you for joining kartenallerlei.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! One of my favourite colour combos for winter cards! Your papers are gorgeous! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very elegant and beuatiful card, Hazel! Gorgeous papers and a great sketch. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I can see why you continue to buy patterned paper- you are a master at combining pattern! This monochromatic birthday card is gorgeous, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the monochromatic look you've created with those lovely papers and stamping! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at kartenallerlei this month and good luck with the draw
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel,
    one of my fave PB stamps, so lovely card, beautiful and elegant.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stunning in blue, so elegant and classy.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft monthly challenge, good luck Gill DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated